Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tarot For Trip Week

My friend & I were going on a lil trip, and we did a tarot spread to see how the Universe perceived it would go.... Our spread was a simple Past/Present/Future using the Goddess Tarot by Kris Waldherr:

Past: 0 Beginnings Tara
Present: 4 of Pentacles
Future: III Fertility Estsanatlehi

0 Tara - Innocence which protects. New Beginnings, optimism, trust, innocence.

4 Pents - Wealth & prosperity, stabilizing material forces in life. A family inheritance - this could be talent, money, land, etc.

III Estanatlehi - Feelings of fertility and abundance. A new relationship which celebrates one's growth as a woman. Creativity.



We decided it was a good layout - and pretty accurate.

I purposely brought alternate art materials along, not my beads or clay. We're going to do some drawing, sightseeing, and general relaxing out of our normal environment. We're getting a new perspective, and it helps to expand my vision of what's possible right now.

Her doggie, Romi, is my best friend already, protecting me from everybody & everything, especially the bloodhound, Clyde! Romi's a large black lab, very affectionate and protective. Quite the contrast from my cats! I could have had her when my friend moved, and although I regret not having such a great animal companion, I think Misti needed her more. She's an awesome dog! I was glad to see Misti & get to see Romi & Clyde and the whole family again. It was a total surprise that we took this detour, but I'm really happy to see her new home. It's so cute & comfortable - and her SO cleans! Bonus!

We got re-routed from destination TX to MO. Long story involving her Dad's health. But, we avoid having to drive through a storm in TX & I get to see her place instead. Hopefully, her Dad will heal fast & well and it'll work out for him, too. We hope his upcoming treatments will be as effective as possible.

So, we are relaxing, checking out the MO sights, a lil shopping, and having girlfriend time. I miss my guys, but I hope they'll have some father/son bonding time.

3 comments:

  1. sounds like the cards were right on as usual. I used to pull a card a day to see what my overall day would be like. At one point for a week straight I kept pulling the Empress III.

    No matter which deck I used or how often I shuffled the cards it was Empress every time. It turns out I was pregnant - the Tarot is an amazing tool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on becoming the 100th follower of my blog!Let me know if you would like a story or a set of poems or visualisations for the wheel of the year and an email address and I'll send them over to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete