Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wow, it's been a while! I seemed to have dropped off the Earth, as I've been having a non-virtual life. My virtual life has suffered! Somehow, I have to balance this. It all comes down to balance, doesn't it?

In May, Sacred Paths Center closed its doors. It was very sad, for many reasons.We had our Kids N Kin classes there, some cool pot lucks & parties, concerts, and the Goddess Art Show. The gift shop there was a regular customer, and open to trying my new creations. I will certainly miss them & the interesting people I met there. So, I have to pick up the business pace elsewhere.

My goal this month is to list something on Etsy every day, starting last Monday.

One of my first items to list was this Pink Lemonade NecklaceEarrings.  I wish I could photograph this set to show it off. I will work on that some more.


 This Fuschia Pink Candy Jade Necklace & matching earrings got listed also. This set is both dainty and attention-getting. I love the bright drops, the austrian crystals, & the vintage bone beads. I remember buying those beads in 1988, on Lake Street in Minneapolis, in a little shop called Isis Beads. The owner used to wear flowing robes and her beads had lots of stars & moons on them. I've treasured those beads for a long time, and they seemed to go perfectly with these drops.


This week, I also listed some new Amphora with a fresh, citrus theme. And a Luck Amphora Necklace with Chrysocolla, and a Believe Amphora Necklace.

I thought summertime was the right time to list a few other pieces in my Etsy Shop. These pieces make me feel like summer:

Fiery Carnelian Necklace, with Swarovski crystals sterling silver.

Bright Kissy Fishes


Fantasy Sea Horse & Sea Stars similar to Christi Freisen.



Glow in the dark Sea Stars with Amazonite & Rose Quartz.

No comments:

Post a Comment