Sunday, August 23, 2009

Earring Showcase on Etsy!





LilyKat Studio is in the Etsy Earring showcase today (Sunday). I tried to feature the Swingy Autumn Leaves earrings, but the showcase cropped them off, so the Greenman earrings were better. I love the Greenman earrings, too, so I'm happy either way. It's good to know how the different spots in Etsy crop things differently - it makes a difference in how I take the pictures. So much to learn!

It's all very exciting! I tried to take a break on Saturday, but projects called to me, and I learned a new wire-wrapping technique that's kinda fun! Pics to be posted later.

On a good note, the dude who sold me Guitar Hero Drums on e-bay sent a new receiver, and this one seems to work! We haven't had time to put it through the paces yet - hopefully we'll do that Sunday evening. It's after 2:00 AM, so I'm off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment