Sunday, August 30, 2009

Minnesota Renaissance Festival








We went to the Minnesota Renaissance Festival yesterday. The weather was perfect - a little on the cold side, so it was comfortable with all those clothes on!

We rode the elephant, petted the animals, and ate our way from one side of the Faire to the other! It was prime people-watching, with Scottish Festival in full schwing. Men in Kilts everywhere! Our little group all went in costume, and had a fabulous time! My son was a bit cranky to start out the day, but he pulled himself out of the doldrums, and ended up having alot of fun. He was navigator the whole time, reading the map, figuring out where we were from the landmarks and shops.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog by hitting the "Next Blog" button at the top of my page. I never knew where it would take me.

    Beautiful peices.

    I pigged out at the MN State Fair on Saturday - Yum!!!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete